Friday, January 27, 2012

MAGNIFICENT MONSTERA


If you know me well then you know it's no secret I have a love affair with monstera leaves. Ever since arriving on island I've fallen madly in love with this plant and it's foliage. It's enormous size and perfectly coastal vibe is what gets me the most. I feel as though I'm walking through a rain forrest every time I see one. This creeping vine is native to tropical rainforests of southern Mexico, hints why I would experience this rainforest illusion. They are magical beauties with plentiful posh punch. Adding any kind of live foliage to a room instantly gives it life. Easily transform a dull space into an inviting oasis with a quick drop of monstera leaves or palms to a vase. Whether they are draped on a table cloth or nestled together in a formal arrangement for an event monsteras tell a story of nature and it's wonders. I resemble a small child while watching our monstera plant grow in our backyard here in Hawaii. I swear I count each new leaf as it comes in! Cannot wait to add my very own monsteras to our home..


Aloha
Happy Friday lovely readers!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...